👋 Welcome!

📈 GRIT is your financial media platform that democratizes investment knowledge. Founded by former +$100MM money manager Genevieve Roch-Decter, GRIT connects over 8+ million investors and anyone eager to learn more about finance through our newsletters, website, social media, and creator partners.

Our Mission 🫡

Democratize Wall Street insights, making the knowledge held by the 1% accessible to the other 99%. Covering breaking news on stocks, crypto, and finance each day.

The Newsletter 📩

💡 Our newsletter reaches 250k+ investors, empowering them with a daily finance edge in just 5 minutes. 🚀

Our newsletters are read by decision-makers at prestigious firms like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, BlackRock, Blackstone, and more, along with top academic institutions like Harvard and MIT!

And guess what? It's a TOP-ranked newsletter on Beehiiv!

Our CEO, Genevieve Roch-Decter, is followed on Twitter by prominent figures like Elon Musk, Bill Ackman, Nassim Taleb (The Black Swan), Becky Quick (CNBC), Charles Payne (FOX), and many more!

FREE Subscription ⬇️

  • FREE DAILY Newsletter – GRIT takes on top finance news of the day

  • FREE WEEKLY Newsletter - GRIT Take on top finance news of the week

  • All social media content

VIP Subscription:

 FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER – GRIT exclusive takes on top finance news of the day

 VIP WEEKLY NEWSLETTER – GRIT exclusive takes on top finance news of the week, plus deep-dive finance content from our investor team

 VIP MONTHLY NEWSLETTER – Macro overview & inside look at our top stocks

 AD-FREE Content

 INVESTING RESOURCES VIP-exclusive digital resources for beginner, intermediate, and advanced investors

 PORTFOLIO ACCESS – Genevieve’s personal portfolio and rationale behind buys & sells. 👇 See below for a SNEAK PEAK of what Genevieve’s portfolio looks like:

Coming Soon to VIP:

  • VIP INTERVIEWS – CEO, Portfolio Manager, and Finance Executive Interviews

  • COURSES & WORKSHOPS – Finance, Business, Investing

Not ready to become a paid subscriber yet? Don’t worry - we encourage you to follow along on the free side of things (newsletter & all our social media accounts) for as long as you’d like! When you’re ready to consider our upgraded newsletter, click here. 📧 👍

Follow us on social media! GRIT Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn